- This event has passed.
Bachata Brunch and Bachata Dance Competition
October 1 @ 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
This month, we are bringing back an all-time favorite at Gonzalez y Gonzalez – the Bachata Dance Competition! Together with our monthly Bachata Brunch, this event expands on our weekly live music and free dance lessons. This is a free admission event that is open for all 21+
This event will feature:
– Our special Brunch menu starting at 12pm.
– All-day, all-night Happy Hour drink specials
– Live Bachata band “Grupo Frenezi” playing two sets, at 5pm and 7pm, with DJ sets in between by DJ John John and Willie Rivera.
– Free Bachata dance lessons courtesy of “Bachata Rosa” starting at 3pm.
– And the most-awaited Bachata Dance Competition starting at 6pm! Twenty hopeful dance duos will face-off in three rounds where in the end, three ultimate Bachata dancing duos will rise to the top to take home cash prizes, gift certificates, and the bragging rights being this month’s ultimate Bachata dancing duo.
Join us this coming October 1st, Sunday for good times! Everyone is welcome to dance, but reservations for brunch are encouraged, and big groups please book tables in advance.
To make brunch reservations, click here or call (212) 473-7878.
Want to compete?
Apply for a spot by filling out the form below or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Bachata Dance Competition’ in the subject. Official roster of contestants will be announced by September 21st chosen by a random selection.